Sherwood Park Workshop Booking Info
WORKSHOP BOOKING INFO
Book your workshop with us!
Our Sherwood Park and 124th Street locations are now accepting bookings in our amazing workshop space!
Here is everything you need to know:
We have a designated space in our beautiful store that is perfect for any and all events. With huge floor to ceiling windows and enough space to host twelve to twenty people, our space is great for DIY classes, craft workshops, photography sessions and more!
$60/hour with a minimum booking of 2 hours.
A cleaning fee of $25 will also automatically be applied if the space is not left in a manner deemed acceptable after your event. This will be up to the discretion of TMK Management.
If you choose to serve alcohol at your event, please ask us about the options available.
Included in your booking:
- 5 x 5 foot tables
- 1 stationary table top for snacks, drinks or supplies
- 1 additional smaller table
- up to 20 cushioned chairs
- Access to a double stall bathroom
- Access to a private staff room
- Use of the refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and water cooler
- Access to our store for shopping at any time during your workshop timeslot.
- Your event listed on our TMK Events Calendar featured on our website.
- Your event advertised in-store in our upcoming events area.
You are welcome to bring in food and drink, however you will need to bring your own plates, cups, utensils, serving platters, etc.
Depending on the nature of your event, our space can accommodate a maximum of 20 people.
You will be expected to sell tickets to your event on your own. The Makers Keep will not be expected to sell tickets on your behalf.
You will be required to clean up any mess made in the space and leave it in the same state you found it in. You will be required to take everything with you when you leave including any food or drink.
If you have any further questions or to book, pleas reach out to Katie by email at email@example.com